Watson Workspace should have the ability to be an app or Component associated with one (or more) Connections Community:
- Workspace would be an App that would be added via Community Actions > Add App
- Membership of the Workspace would be taken from membership of Community
(If a member added to Community, automatically added to Workspace)
- Workspace would be shown on the Overview section of the Community
- Recent activity in associated Spaces would be shown in Overview, and in Recent Activity view of Community
- Follow at Community or component level would result in Community messages (following Connections notifications)
- @mention support would work the same way, post to Community, shows up on Community feeds, Atom feeds, goes to person's profile
- Allow more than one Space per Community (same as allowing more than one Forum)
- Allow individual Space(s) to be associated with one or more Communities (membership is combination of Community memberships)
- Search of Community should show results in Space(s)
- Files in the Community could be linked in Space much as they can be linked in Forum or Wiki page
- Files uploaded to Space could be checkboxed added to Files in Community
and so on. The idea is to make Space(s) fully functioning apps or components of the Connections Community, in an integrated fashion.
Please sign in to leave a comment.