We might have situations where it might clever to provide users to replicate spaces from a predefined model, just as we do today with Connections communities.
I would consider for instance a couple of use cases:
- handling incidents happening in plant equipment by the Vendor, where might open a space for managing each incident, using the next to be released templates such as Resolution Room and the like
- managing customer relationship in the context of the affluent segment of investors
- managing claims in the insurance
In all those kinds of situations, having the chance to just open space using an existing template (or model)) would be great.
What should we get from the model into the newly defined space:
- list of members (optional)
- template being part of the space model
- designated documents
Clearly I've had in mind something similar to Activities,whereas people would collaborate around a conversation stream, instead of a structured list of sections, items and To Dos.
Hope that might help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.