I started seeing issues last night, but I wasn't sure whether it was my app or IBM having the issue. I've been thinking it through, and based on my server logs I don't think I'm getting any callbacks...I can curl the URL from the command line and it works fine, and the only activity I see in my logs is from my manual curls and the Rackspace monitoring agent.
I even tried turning my FW off for 30 seconds, but still nothing, and there's no IP's in fail2ban either. I also ran tcpdump, and I don't see any connections from WW IP addresses (just rackspace and my home box)
Please sign in to leave a comment.