IBM Watson Workspace is a way to message your teams and coworkers from anywhere. It helps you keep your work conversations in one place and easily find information in previous conversations. With its cognitive features and ability to interact with other apps, you can work more easily and work the way you want. Watson Workspace is currently just a preview of what's to come. We're busy developing new features, integrating with more apps, and infusing more cognitive power that puts Watson to work for you.
What can I do with Watson Workspace?
- Invite people to work together in spaces, to chat and coordinate project work, share best practices, troubleshoot, or any other reason you'd want to communicate. Anyone can create a space and invite people to it.
- Send a private message to one other person using direct messaging.
- Work on files and other content. Share files in a space, paste images or animated gifs.
- Catch up more easily when you've been away. Whether you were on vacation for a week or focusing elsewhere for a few minutes, you can see intelligent summaries of what you missed in condensed Moments.
- Integrate with other work apps. You can add apps to a space to do things like post to Slack and set reminders in your calendar. You can even create your own apps (Check out our developer experience)
- And, oh yes, we've got your emojis.🎈 🚀 📚 👏
Who can use it?
How are other teams using Watson Workspace?
Support: We will provide a best-effort support during the preview. Our team is worldwide and motivated to make this a positive experience, but we cannot guarantee 24x7 support. Issues will be resolved during business hours. As part of the preview, we are learning from your usage. Experiments on your usage will be performed in a professional manner. If you are not comfortable with this, stop here and don't use the beta.