To invite members to a space, add apps to a space, update the space description, manage notification settings for a space, and more, go to Space settings. Everyone in a space can do the same things that everyone else can. Only the owner can delete a space, and manage user permissions, but otherwise, space settings are the same for every member.
To access your space settings click on the space name or the space settings icon.
In space settings you can:
- Modify your space name.
- Add and remove members, transfer ownership or designate additional owners (Essentials and Plus editions only)
- Change your notification settings
- Add third party apps to your space
- Change your audio & video settings (Plus edition only)
- Modify the space description and access space owner properties (Guest access and Designating a space as Public or Private is limited to Essentials and Plus editions only)
- To access your space settings on Android, tap the overflow menu icon
- Tap Space Settings.
To access your space settings on iOS, tap the space icon in the menu bar.