To invite members to a space, add apps to a space, update the space description, manage notification settings for a space, and more, go to Space settings. Everyone in a space can do the same things that everyone else can. Only the owner can delete a space, and manage user permissions, but otherwise, space settings are the same for every member.
To access your space settings click on the space name.
In space settings you can:
- Modify your space name.
- Add and remove members, transfer ownership or designate additional owners (Essentials and Plus editions only)
- Change your notification settings
- Add third party apps to your space
- Change your audio & video settings (Plus edition only)
- Modify the space description and access space owner properties (Guest access and Designating a space as Public or Private is limited to Essentials and Plus editions only)
- To access your space settings on Android, tap the overflow menu icon
- Tap Space Settings.
To access your space settings on iOS, tap the space icon in the menu bar.