To receive web and mobile notifications, make sure they are enabled on your device or in the browser you are using. When you first launch the Android, iOS, or web app per browser, you will be prompted to enable notifications.
If you do not enable notifications or prefer to turn them off, here's how to enable or disable them.
You will be prompted to enable notifications in Chrome when you first access the app in the Chrome browser. Here's how to enable or disable notifications in Chrome.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Click the overflow menu and choose Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In Privacy, click Content settings.
- In Notifications, click Manage Exceptions.
- Scroll through the list of sites to find https://workspace.ibm.com:443.
- Chose Allow to enable or choose the X to remove the site.
Each time you visit Watson Workspace in Firefox you will be prompted to enable notifications. Once you enable them, if want to disable notifications follow these steps.
- Go to the Firefox menu and select Preferences.
- Select the Content panel.
- In Notifications, Click the Choose… button.
- Select https://workspace.ibm.com.
- Click Remove Site.
Here's how to manage your notification settings on Android.
- Choose the Apps button.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Sound and Notification.
- Choose App Notifications.
- Tap IBM Watson Workspace in the list of applications.
- Change your settings as desired.
Here's how to manage your notification settings on iOS.
- On your device, go to Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find Workspace in the list.
- Swipe to select your preferences.