Do you prefer big or small text? On mobile, you can adjust the font size of the content in Watson Workspace by adjusting your type sizes on your device. Here's how.
- Tap the app drawer icon from the home screen.
- From the displayed list, tap the Settings icon.
- From the Settings window, tap the Display option.
- Choose Font size
- Select the font size you want to use.
Note: Some text might be cut off in the largest font size.
Watson Workspace supports Dynamic Type in iOS 7 or later and automatically adjusts to the text size that you set on your iOS device.
- Go to your device Settings.
- Select Display & Brightness.
- Choose Text Size.
- Drag the slider to adjust the size of the text.