Heading to another part of the world? Time zone is controlled by your device settings. In many cases your device might automatically update and reflect the local time zone. However, if that doesn't occur or you have chosen to make the change manually here's how you can change your local time zone so that all your times and dates in Watson Workspace reflect where ever you are.
- Select the Menu button on your device.
- Choose Settings. Choose Date & Time.
- Turn off Automatic time zone.
- Choose Select Time Zone to view a list of time zones and select the time zone where you are.
- Go to your device Settings.
- Select General.
- Choose Date & Time. Toggle Set Automatically off.
- Choose Time Zone and select the time zone where you are.