You can use Watson Workspace from any of your devices. There are apps for Web, Android, iOS, Windows and Mac. Anyone can access the applications, but you have to be invited to Watson Workspace to sign in.
The Mac and Windows desktop apps are a great way to use Watson Workspace. With the desktop apps you can do all the same things as you can in the web browser, plus you can keep up with all your app notifications from your desktop tray, immediately see new activity from the dock and never lose your browser tab in a sea of tabs again.
Ensure your operating system meets these minimum requirements.
|Operating system||Technical requirements|
|Windows||Windows 7 or later, 64 bit|
|Mac||OS X 10.9 or later|
Here are the instructions to download and install the desktop apps.
- Download the desktop app for Windows (or click the download button from the help center homepage)
- After the download finishes, find the file you downloaded and unzip it. Double click the file to run the installation program.
- Sign in and get to work! To launch Watson Workspace after that, click the Watson Workspace icon on your desktop
- Download the desktop app for Mac (or click the download button from the help center homepage)
- After the download finishes, find the file you downloaded. Double click the Watson Workspace file to unzip it.
- Drag the IBM Watson Workspace.app object into your Applications folder.
- To launch Watson Workspace, double-click the IBM Watson Workspace icon in your Applications folder.
- Sign in and get to work!
Tip: Add Watson Workspace to your Mac dock or Windows tray.
Note: We do not yet have a Linux Desktop client, but you can always use our web app on your Linux computer
You can download the Android application from the Google Play Store.
Note: If you participated in our beta, be sure to delete the Android beta app before you install the preview from the Google Play Store.
You can download the iOS application from the Apple App Store. It is available for the iPhone and iPad. After version 1.05, which we released in late January 2017, Watson Workspace only supports iOS 10 or newer.
Note: If you participated in our beta, be sure to delete the iOS beta app before you install the preview from the Apple App Store.