At times you might need to remove a member from a space. Every member of the space is allowed to remove another member of the space. Here's how you do it.
- Click the name of your space to access Space Settings.
- In the space member list, hover over any person's name and avatar.
- Click Remove.
- Click Remove again to confirm your selection.
- When a person is removed from a space, you'll see system text in the conversation indicating they were removed.
- Tap the overflow menu icon and choose Space Settings.
- Long press on any person's name in the list. The user name and avatar will be selected with a check mark.
- Additional people can be selected once you have accessed delete mode.
- Tap the trashcan icon (delete) to remove the person or people from the space.
- Tap Remove to confirm your selection.
- Tap the space icon to go to Space Settings.
- Swipe any person's name in the list.
- Tap Remove.
- Tap OK to confirm your selection.
Note: Once a person is removed, a member of the space will have to invite them back to the space. If they are invited back, they will have access to all history, even activity that occurred while they were not a member of the space.