Watson Workspace has a free offering and two paid offerings, our Essentials and Plus editions. To learn more about our editions check out this article Understanding Watson Workspace plans and features.
It's easy to get started with our free edition ('Preview'), just sign in (or register) with your IBMid to https://workspace.ibm.com (or download our apps) and you can be up and running in seconds. Our Essentials and Plus editions offer key enterprise capabilities such as:
- SAML based single-sign-on
- Organizational administrative controls
- Managed guest user access
- Service Level Agreement
- IBM enterprise grade support
Watson Workspace Plus includes everything in Essentials, as well as, Zoom video & audio conferencing, the different pricing tiers reflect the # of participants you can have in your video meetings - 25, 50, or 200 participants
There are three ways to purchase IBM Watson Workspace, self-service through IBM Marketplace, directly through an IBM Sales Representative or through an IBM partner. Here's how to purchase or upgrade to Watson Workspace Essentials or Watson Workspace Plus in IBM Marketplace.
- Go to our IBM Marketplace page at https://www.ibm.com/us-en/marketplace/watson-workspace.
- Choose Purchase from the top navigation
- Choose Essentials or Plus > Purchase now
- Choose the number of authorized users you would like to add to your paid subscription.
- Select Continue to Checkout.
- Provide your Account, Billing and Payment Information.
- Click Submit your order.