Who can use this feature?
Team administrators can perform this action in Watson Workspace Admin Portal. It's available in the Essentials Edition
There are two different types of administrators in Watson Workspace.
- Marketplace administrators can configure your Watson Workspace subscription and add or remove users.
- Team administrators can access the Watson Workspace admin portal to manage team authentication, unassigned spaces, space membership and permissions, template properties, third party apps and more.
Only team administrators can designate other team members as team administrators and only marketplace administrators can designate other marketplace administrators.
Note: A marketplace administrator may also be a team administrator and vice versa but only the original marketplace administrator who sets up the subscription in IBM Marketplace is automatically designated a team administrator in Watson Workspace admin portal. All other marketplace and team administrators need to be individually assigned those roles in either the IBM Marketplace or Watson Workspace admin portal respectively.
To add a team administrator for Watson Workspace:
- Go to the Watson Workspace admin portal.
- Choose Users > Manage users and roles.
- In the Manage Administrators section, add a new administrator by email address. Make sure they are already a member of your team.
- Click Add.